Wednesday, November 7, 2012

black & white heart spot individuality

Have a break have a manatee,   ....what's this yes after several works of handmade arts, came a friend visited me this time.  Sensed  its moving slowly not to be noticed as  her color coordinates with where she graciously walk... yes she got my attention for her artistically grace way ...  first time a sort of visitor in my place ..


Interested me with her particularity in between the arms a black and white spot, thought it was dirt but and what if you look closely its black color surrounds its white spot in  a heart shape!.  Quite particular for them and this make its individuality aside from her famous front arms clasp together by her chin...

So curious of knowing her and ways, got my camera and made my best shots . Macro shots , video how she can be if she'll that big......


Speaking of natural arts can well be defined by its individuality , like this mantis, attracted me of its hidden  spot in black and white spot , wherein looking closely at  its white spot centered outlined by black, a white  heart shaped that I may say symbolizes its being.  Believed that arts are inspired by something that can catch attention of its  natural object , and  distinctive particulars that would make its individuality ...the black & white heart spot .




No comments:

Post a Comment