Friday, October 14, 2011

Simplicity is the focus of creativity


 

This was nice and definitely right as posted on the wall at FB.  Looking to angles loosing these famous names with their surnames has touched the meaning of  how's our actual state worldwide.  On the other hand, regrettably of our loss of Steve Jobs, a loss of a unique person who had believed and successful in his intuition focusing to simplicity on a good design can move mountains ...my favorite one  from his  famous quotes :
On good design “That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”

 A good design would be remembered and will come back live forever again and again. In every angle of a simple design and how simple it may mean, I believed so is the focus of creativity.  Designs in my different line and interpretation to be unique "handmade" for me is original and its one of a kind. While Jobs in his world in high technology and me with my simple handmade craft  in a way at any path  "a good design" takes us to the creative minds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment